RECOGNIZING & UNDERSTANDING SEX AND LOVE ADDICTION
Angela McKinney is a nationally recognized self-esteem, recovery coach and mental health advocate. In addition to offering one-on-one coaching intensives and group programs, Angela partners with medical directors and psychiatrists to build dynamic programs for individuals recovering from addiction, life changes and trauma.
Angela’s personal story of evolution has taken her from barely surviving to excelling. She was trapped earning $11 an hour cleaning houses, being suicidal, addicted to self-harm, love, food, and alcohol. She found herself living in perpetual traumatic relationships and circumstances. Now she has a multiple six figure coaching business, 20 years in recovery, a thriving marriage, trauma free relationships and is a loving mother of 2 wonderful boys!
What You’ll Learn in This Session
- The difference between love addiction and sex addiction
- The root of addiction
- Inside the mind & heart of a love addict (you might recognize yourself)
- The power (and fear) of connection to heal addiction
- Building the road to recovery
- How to go from suffering to thriving
- The process and power of Untangling
- How to use your emotional triggers to help you grow
- Finding beauty in brokenness
- The structural elements of abandonment
- Victims, narcissists and love addicts
- And more
Complimentary Gift (Valued at $500)
Get Angela’s free gift: 3 Steps: Untangle Vulnerability Workshop. Buried in Shame? Terrified of being seen in life? We know we need Vulnerability, but how do we organize a life with healthy vulnerability? Grab my 3 Step Untangling Vulnerability Workshop on how to expand connection without all the fear. I will walk you through my terrorized relationship to vulnerability, help you identify your hidden fears and provide your skills to UNTANGLE. If you want to get out of hiding, GRAB this Workshop!
Get access to the workshop here: http://bit.ly/2pwRY5Q