THE POWER OF USING PLEASURE TO HEAL YOUR LIFE AND RELATIONSHIPS
Christine Egan is a healthy living advocate, author of The Healthy Girl’s Guide to Breast Cancer and part owner of non-toxic cosmetic brand Life On Mars Beauty. She ran a half-marathon after ending 33 radiation treatments, and a full marathon to celebrate her remission. Today she leads the #RedefiningHealthy movement — teaching women around the world how to feel healthy in their bodies now, not after losing 15 pounds, finishing cancer treatments, or quitting their dead-end job. Christine has appeared on national and local news, as well as in Yoga Journal, Better Homes and Garden and Live Happy Magazine. She has also given talks for major running brands: Saucony and New Balance. Christine lives on Long Island, NY with her husband and three children.
What You’ll Learn in This Session
- Don’t wait until you’re forced to deal with your mortality to enjoy life
- How seeking pleasure can help repair your relationship
- Simple things you can do today to love yourself more
- What to do with your “period underwear” (sorry men, we get a bit graphic here)
- The one question to ask yourself to bring more joy and pleasure in your life
- Have a body-part you hate? Try this life-changing exercise
- How to show yourself that you matter (and why that’s important)
- How to find pleasure when you have 3 loads of laundry and dinner to cook
- Should you have sex when you don’t really want to?
- Wear sweatpants and baggy shirts to bed? You don’t want to miss this
- The power of setting a pleasure intention in your life and relationships
- And more
Join “The Healthy Girl’s Guide Audio Event”!
To celebrate the release of her audio book, The Healthy Girl’s Guide to Breast Cancer, she shares her story of being a cancer THRIVER — and how it transformed the way she keeps herself healthy.
Join Christine as she shares answers to questions people ask her, like:
- The food she eats every single day to feel energized and vibrant
- How she became the CEO of her body
- How she has a close relationship with her kids
- How she detoxed her home from toxic household items
- How breast cancer taught her to love her thighs!
Each day, you’ll receive an email with tips, plus an audio clip from Christine’s book! You can claim your free gift here