RISING STRONG AFTER A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP
DR. PERPETUA NEO
What does it take for a high-performing Type A Woman to perform phenomenally and lead wisely in her career and life? Dr Perpetua Neo (DClinPsy, UCL; MPhil, Cambridge) helps people to master their minds, energies and biographies, quickly and thoroughly, by growing their psychological capital. So they not only look like they have it all, they feel and know that they have it all. Dr. NEo blends cutting-edge neuroscience and psychology with ancient wisdom, and has been spotlighted as an international expert on Forbes, Business Insider and ELLE. Her work is available in 24 languages.
What You’ll Learn in This Session
- Why ‘forgiving’ your toxic ex is not important. And you shouldn’t feel bad if you can’t forgive them yet, no matter what others say.
- Why you keep repeating the same toxic relationship patterns
- Finding the source of your toxic relationships (hint: it’s not your partner)
- The importance of anger in the evolutionary process
- The easiest way to get rid of your anger
- A powerful ancient Hawaiian practice of forgiveness
- Signs your past still owns you, even if you’re in a happy relationship now. And what to do about it.
- Why we downplay our trauma
- How to start the process of moving on from past, unresolved trauma
- A surprising reason why you might be holding on to your anxiety
- How trauma can be inherited across generations on an energetic level. And what to do about it.
- And more
Get Dr. Neo’s complimentary gift: MASTERY: A tasting menu for personal mastery — a curated selection of 6 quick exercises you can do to master your mind, reclaim your power, and know yourself. Designed for the busy Type A High Performer.
You can get your tasting menu at perpetuaneo.com/free-gift.