HOW TO LISTEN TO THE WISDOM OF YOUR BODY (NOT YOUR MIND) TO CREATE SOULFUL LOVE
JANET ONG ZIMMERMAN
Janet Ong Zimmerman, founder of Love for Successful Women, mentors women are professionally successful yet still missing that deep and meaningful love. She helps them simplify love, so they can see things clearly and know what to do. Janet’s gentle and introspective manner helps her clients feel at ease, confident and hopeful about love.
Her own experience of marrying her soulmate later in life has reinforced her belief any woman, at any age, can have the love they desire. Janet wholeheartedly believes there is a special someone for every woman. Janet inspires women to open their hearts to the real meaning of love through her frequent editorial contributions to Your Tango, eHarmony, and the Huffington Post Live.
What You’ll Learn In This Session:
- What your body is really trying to tell you in relationships
- A powerful bridge to help you listen to your body if you think too much
- What it means when you feel like you need to justify why you’re with someone
- When does love happen?
- How fairy tales have done a disservice to men and women
- What’s the harm in being with someone who isn’t right for you while you wait for the right one to come along?
- How to get ready for the right partner to come
- How it feels to be with someone who’s right for you
Complimentary Gift (Valued at $150)
3 Steps to Let Love Happen Naturally. In this audio training with worksheet, you’ll learn how to create your vision of love, take the right actions, and make choices and decisions in favor of love. By consistently implementing these 3 steps, you’ll be better able to relax and let things happen the way they’re meant to.
You can access your free gift at: loveforsuccessfulwomen.com/soulful