FEELING UNLOVED & UNWORTHY: HOW TO KNOW & EMBRACE YOUR LOVEABLE TRUE SELF
DR. KELLY FLANAGAN
Kelly is a licensed clinical psychologist and co-founder of Artisan Clinical Associates in Naperville, IL. In 2012, he discovered writing was the thing he never knew he always wanted to do, so he began his now popular blog at drkellyflanagan.com, where he writes regularly about all things redemptive. His writing has been featured in Reader’s Digest and on The Huffington Post and, in 2014, a letter he wrote to his daughter led to their appearance on The TODAY Show.
In March 2017, Kelly published his first book — Loveable: Embracing What Is Truest About You, So You Can Truly Embrace Your Life — and it debuted as the #1 New Release in Interpersonal Relations on Amazon. Kelly is married to another clinical psychologist named Kelly, and they have three children who are in eighth, fourth, and second grade.
What You’ll Learn in This Session
- “What if I do all this work on myself and I’m still not worthy, still not lovable?”
- How you may be setting yourself up for shame when you try to embrace your true self
- How to stop listening to the voices of shame in your head
- How belonging is communicated in the language of boundaries
- What to pay attention to when someone hurts your feelings or triggers you
- The three components of an ego and how understanding them can help your relationship
- The only good reason to get married (it’s not what you think)
- Do you always have to win arguments? You won’t want to miss this
- How to get through the daily ego battles and power struggles
- The true self vs the ego
- And more
Complimentary Gift (Valued at $10 — or a year’s worth of free marital therapy, valued at $7500!)
Get Kelly’s free e-book, The Marriage Manifesto.
The Marriage Manifesto is a call to rebellion. It is the anti-self-help book, challenging us to turn our consumer world on its head and to make marriage the birthplace of a new way of living. In The Marriage Manifesto, you will explore how sacrifice, commitment, unity, vulnerability, companionship, wonder, and gratitude are not simply attractive aspirations, but the ingredients of a revolutionary love. Want to participate in an insurrection?
Get your complimentary copy at mailchi.mp/drkellyflanagan/marriage-manifesto-giveaway