BOUNDARIES AREN’T BITCHY (HOW TO SET CLEAR BOUNDARIES WITH MEN WITHOUT NAGGING OR DEMANDING
Sandy Weiner, founder of Last First Date, is devoted to helping women achieve healthy, toe-curling, EPIC love in the second half of life. An internationally known TEDx speaker, dating coach, author, and retreat leader, Sandy specializes in helping women communicate effectively and set clear boundaries in relationships. She believes that a woman of value attracts her best partner.
What You’ll Learn in This Session
- How your limiting beliefs can push great men (or women) away
- How to change your limiting beliefs about relationships (especially when the evidence all around you points to unhealthy relationships)
- What’s your family blueprint for relationships?
- A process for working through your triggers using an everyday example of not feeling heard (women, don’t miss this)
- The healing power of being aware of your triggers as well as your partners
- How to work on your triggers together so you both grow
- The selflessness of honoring your own needs in a relationship
- How to honor yourself when you’ve been stuck in old patterns & habits of dishonoring yourself
- How to communicate so men will listen
- How women unintentionally emasculate men
- Are you in an attraction of depletion or an attraction of inspiration?
- And more
10 Steps for Having a Tough Conversation or Asking Your Man for a Favor
Learn how to speak up when feelings are hurt — without pushing men away. Whether you’re currently in a relationship or you’re single and dating, these communication skills will change your life. Download your free cheat sheet, 10 Steps for Having a Tough Conversation or Asking Your Man for a Favor so you can speak up with confidence and connection…no matter what!
You can get your 10 steps here: lastfirstdate.com/10-steps-for-having-a-tough-conversation-optin-soulfullovesummit