THE KEYS TO ENJOYING YOURSELF & HAVING FUN IN THE DATING PROCESS (EVEN IF YOU HATE DATING!)
STACII JAE JOHNSON
Stacii Jae Johnson is a dating and relationship expert who inspires badass single women who excel in most areas of their lives, except love, on how to create power over their dating lives and attract the love they deserve. She is the founder of The Single Girls Club Conference, The 1 Million Single Women Empowerment Movement and author of the #1 Amazon Best Seller, Date Girl: 143 Reasons Why I Believe Women Should Date Multiple Men. For her sassy and unapologetically candid dating, love and relationship advice, national print, radio and TV outlets seek after Stacii Jae.
What You’ll Learn In This Session:
- The secret to make dating super fun (even if you hate dating)
- Are you planning your wedding on the first date?
- How to take the pressure off yourself (and your date)
- How to BE fully you and present on a date
- Good news for women who show their emotions
- What to do if you have a lot of angst around dating
- Absolute conversation NO-NO’s on a first date
- The difference between low-level and high-level communication
- And more
Stacii’s Dating Tips
- You have the power to rewrite your love story. Paint a glorious picture full of all the magic you want to create in love.
- Stop tying your opinions of yourself to what some one man you are dating thinks about you.
You are enough for the right guy.
- Ditch old and outdated belief systems from mom, grandmother and your aunt. Those are their truths formed as a consequence of their circumstances and choices, but it’s not your truth.
- Know your worth. Invest less until you truly know what you are investing in.
- When a guy tells you who he is, please honey – BELIEVE HIM.
- Part of the problem with prematurely giving yourself to one person is that you’re always wondering where things are going. With one guy it’s like you’re following the North Star; it’s all about direction. Date multiple & your life becomes a constellation.
- Pushing to find out where things are “going” pretty much means steering the relationship, and if you’re steering then you’re not relating. Steering is a dead end road. Trust me.
- If dating you is a competition, that makes you the prize. Most men like competition and will fight for what they feel is worthy and believe in. Game on!
- If the baggage you are carrying from past romantic relationships is too heavy, then do the work, get some love coaching. Lighten your load.
Complimentary Gift (Valued at $697)
2018 is your year to attract and keep the love you desire and deserve. Get FREE 12 weeks of dating, love, and relationship expert Stacii Jae Johnson’s (AKA “The Fixer”) dating tips that are sure to turn up your love vibration and change your life. Get instant access to Stacii Jae Johnson’s very candid, keep it real “12 Motivational & Dating Tips” (including a bi-weekly dating challenge for each tip) that are transforming single women’s romantic lives across the country by going to JustDateGirl.Com/freedatingtips.